College of Physicians and Surgeons Catalog 1900-1916
Volume contains catalogs from the 1900/1901 through the 1915/1916 annual sessions; Included are descriptions of the College Building, laboratories, clinical facilities, courses, and lists of faculty members, students, and recent graduates; Several catalogs have photographs of a surgical ward, surgical amphitheatre, the histological laboratory, and the College Building; The Baltimore Mercy Hospital, Mercy Hospital Dispensary, and Mercy Hospital Training School for Nurses first appear among the clinical facilities in the 1909/10 catalog; Sheppard and Enoch Pratt Hospital for the Insane and St. Elizabeth's Home for Colored Infants and Children first appear among the clinical facilities in the 1913/14 catalog.
Digitizing sponsor LYRASIS Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor University of Maryland, Baltimore Digital Archive
Collection umarylandbaltimoredigitalarchive; medicalheritagelibrary; americana